Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wednesday Storytime


The theme for this week's storytime was food at Watha T Daniel! The storytime started off with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Five Fat Sausages. Then I read Baby Cakes by Karma Wilson, The Vegetables We Eat by Gail Gibbons and Pizza at Sally's by Monica Wellington. I also read a huge book Eating the Alphabet: Fruits & Vegetables from A to Z by Lois Ehlert. The book was so big that I couldn't hold it in my hands. We did some dancing to Food Food Food (Oh How I Love My Food) by the Wiggles and finished up with the Hokey Pokey. Next week the storytime theme will be clothes. One of the books will be New Socks by Bob Shea.


Starting in July I'll be adding a Baby & Me program. The day of the week and time of day is still up in the air. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

No comments: