Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi! I'm Tracy


Hi! I'm Tracy the Children's Librarian at the Watha T. Daniel Library. I have not been with DCPL for that long and also new to DC. I moved here about a month ago from New Jersey, where I had worked as a Children's Librarian for the past two years.

Currently I'm working on spreading the word about the Summer Reading Program starting next week! There is Catch the Reading Bug for kids and Metamorphosis for teens! There will be something for everyone. Movies! Crafts! Discussions! Games! & Much much more! I'm extremely psyched for it to get started. For more info come into the branch I'm also doing Summer Reading Programs over in Georgetown too.

There are story times at Watha T. Daniel every Wednesday at 10 am and at the Lutheran Church on P Street and Wisconsin NW in Georgetown every Tuesday at 10:45 am.

Right now I'm reading The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart. It's the pre-published sequel to The Mysterious Benedict Society. It's really great! & I'm listening to Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks. I'm so addicted to audiobooks!


No comments: